Direct access to European Union law (documents): the Official Journal of the European Union, (consolidated) legislation, case law, legislative proposals and the treaties. Contains bibliographic notices with e.g. national execution measures, legislative history, notes relating to decision and more.
Find-eR - European Commission Libraries Catalogue.
Tool for searching multiple library resources in one interface. It includes the European Commission Library collections, plus millions of online journal articles and e-books available at the European Commission Library.
Legislative Observatory (OEIL) - European Parliament
Information on the EU decision-making process, with focus on the European Parliament’s activities. Shows all documents (with full text online access) relating to a procedure, in chronological order, grouped by institution, with references, links to and summaries of the major documents.
You can use Find-eR, the European Commission Libraries Catalogue, to find references (no full text) to articles on European Law.
See also the guide Legal literature - Articles and journals.
- The anatomy of corporate law: a comparative and functional approach / R. Kraakman ... [et al.] (3rd ed. 2017)
- Competition law / R.Whish, D. Bailey (9th ed. 2018)
- The division of competences between the EU and the member states /ed. S. Garben and I. Govaere (2017)
- EU administrative law / P. Craig (3rd ed. 2018)
- EU charter of fundamental rights as a binding instrument: five years old and growing / S. de Vries, U. Berntz and S. Weatherill (2015)
- EU law after Lisbon / A. Biondi, P. Eeckhout, and S. Riple (2012)
- EU procedural law / K. Lenaerts, I. Maselis, K. Gutman; ed. J. T. Nowak (2014)
- European constitutional law / R. Schütze (2nd ed. 2016)
- European parliament / R. Corbett (9th ed. 2016)
- European Union law / ed. C. Barnard and S. Peers (3rd ed. 2020)
- European Union law / by K. Lenaerts, P. v. Nuffel; eds. R. Bray, N. Cambien (3rd ed. 2011)
- European Union under transnational law / M. Avbelj (2018)
- Europees recht: algemeen deel / red. W.T. Eijsbouts (6e dr. 2020)
- Inleiding tot het Europees bestuursrecht / J.H. Jans, S. Prechal, R.J.G.M. Widdershoven (4e dr. 2017)
- An introduction to European law / R. Schütze (3rd ed. 2020)
- An introduction to international institutional law / J. Klabbers (3rd ed. 2015)
- The law of the European Union / P. J. Kuijper, F. Amtenbrink, D. Curtin, B. De Witte, A. McDonnell and S. Van den Bogaert (5th ed. 2018)
- Oxford principles of European Union law / R. Schütze, T. Tridimas (2018)
- Rule of law in the European Union / Th. Konstadinides (2017)
- The substantive law of the EU: the four freedoms / C. Barnard (6th ed. 2019)
Use Find-eR, the European Commission Libraries Catalogue, to find references to more books on European Law.
Books on European Law can be found in the library at call number NM-NW, OA-OZ, PA-PV and TF-TZ. Check the floor plan.
See also the guide Legal literature - Books.
Legislation and treaties
See also Amicuria - EU law at your fingertips (EUR-Lex alternative) to quickly find cases, legislation, treaty articles or entries in the Official Journal.