See also the research guides on International law and European law.
Annotated Leading Cases
Full-text of and comments on the most important decisions of the ICTY, ICTR, the Special Court for Sierra Leone, the International Criminal Tribunal for Timor-Leste and the ICC by distinguished experts in the field of international criminal law.
The Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law
Online edition of the encyclopaedia with peer-reviewed (1,700) articles on every aspect of public international law (history of public international law, criminal law, human rights law, economic law, and environmental law). Browse by subject. Oxford Law Citator available.
Database contains international law reviews and journals, case law, legal news, statutes and legislation, administrative codes and regulations, directories.
Oxford Reports on International Criminal Law (ICL)
Case summaries and indexes of leading international criminal law cases, together with the decisions themselves. As part of the Oxford Reports on International Law, ICL covers the main international tribunals: the International Criminal Court, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and the Special Court for Sierra Leone. It also includes decisions from post-World War II military tribunals.
- Cassese's International criminal law / A. Cassese (3rd ed. 2013)
- Comparative concepts of criminal law / ed. by J. Keiler, D. Roef (3rd ed. 2019)
- Convergences and divergences between international human rights, international humanitarian and international criminal law / ed. P. De Hert, S. Smis, M. Holvoet (2018)
- European criminal law: an integrative approach / A. Klip (3rd ed. 2016)
- International criminal law (vol. 1, vol. 2, vol. 3) / ed. by M. C. Bassiouni (3rd ed. 2008)
- International criminal law (3 volumes) / ed. by W. Schabas (2012)
- International criminal law: cases and commentary / A. Cassese (2011)
- International criminal law: a critical introduction / A. Zahar, G. Sluiter (2008)
- International criminal law practitioner library series (vol. I, Vol. II, Vol. III) / G. Boas et al. (2007-2011)
- International criminal procedure: principles and rules / ed. G. Sluiter et al. (2013)
- An introduction to international criminal law and procedure / R. Cryer, D. Robinson, S. Vasiliev (4th ed. 2019)
- An introduction to the law of international courts and tribunals: a comparative study / G. Knoops (2nd ed. 2014)
- An introduction to transnational criminal law / N. Boister (2nd ed. 2018)
- The law and jurisprudence of the international criminal tribunals and courts : procedure and human rights aspects / V. Tochilovsky (2nd ed. 2014)
- The Oxford companion to international criminal justice / ed. A. Cassese (2009)
- The Oxford handbook of international criminal law / ed. K.J. Heller (2020)
- The Rome Statute for the International Criminal Court: analysis of the Statute, the rules of procedure and evidence, the regulations of the Court and supplementary instruments / by G.M. Pikis (2010)
- Treatise on international criminal law: Volume 1: Foundations and general part; Volume II: The crimes and sentencing; Volume III: International Criminal Procedure / K. Ambos (2013-2016)
See also the guide Legal literature - Books.
Books on international criminal law can be found in the library at call numbers EH and P.24 and P.43. Check the floor plan.
Legislation and treaties, Official documents
See also the guides for Legislation and treaties and Official documents.