With a valid card, the Science Park Library is accessible to UvA students and staff, HvA students and staff, and registered borrowers. Read more about the access policy.
- Over 500 study spaces, of which approximately 25 study spaces with PC, divided over the ABCD building sections.
- Collaboration and project rooms (can be reserved for UvA students).
- Extra study spaces in lecture halls.
Outside of lectures, the lecture halls are available as study spaces. Fifteen minutes before the start of the lectures you have to leave the room in its original state and tidy. Reservations can be made via Datanose.
Service & Collection
The library desk on the 1st floor is open for questions and for various facilities.
- Collecting and returning books and other materials.
- Assistance in finding academic information.
- Borrowing Chromebook and Windows laptops (only for FNWI students). See information about borrowing laptops at student.uva.nl.
- Borrowing headphones (only for UvA students).
- Collecting your student card.
- Selling lab journals.
- Printing, copying and scanning. See also the information on student.uva.nl.
In B 1.11 you can find current collections in the field of earth sciences, biology, forensic sciences, information science, physics, chemistry, astronomy and mathematics.
Read more about accessibility on the website of the University of Amsterdam.
Address & Contact
Any questions, complaints or suggestions? Please contact the Library via the contact page.