Students at the Faculty of Humanities who are starting their Bachelor's or Master's thesis, new PhD candidates and anyone who wants to improve their information skills.
About this workshop
This workshop helps students at the Faculty of Humanities to improve their information skills.
After successful completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- quickly gather information about your topic;
- use the right search terms for your research question;
- make optimal use of search systems and databases for your research;
- access primary and secondary literature sources (also online), even if these are not available in our library; and
- evaluate your results and store them safely.
The workshop consists of practical exercises, discussion and a demonstration.
Number of participants
Maximum of 8.
This workshop will be conducted in English, unless all participants prefer Dutch.
These workshops are free of charge.
P C Hoofthuis, room 1.14