Research search tools help you browse through open calls from Dutch, European and international sponsors, pre-filtered for Dutch institutional eligibility.
You can access the site when on campus without logging in, but to set up email alerts and save search results you need to register. Registration for a personal account takes about two minutes to complete.
Registering for Research Professional helps you to:
- use the database from anywhere (including when travelling);
- create weekly email alerts for customized funding opportunities;
- save your search results and re-run;
- store interesting funding opportunities and share information with your colleagues.
More information on how to use Research Professional:
- Quick start guide: A downloadable PDF guide that will walk you through your first steps with the site.
- YouTube videos: Introduction videos on how to register, search for funding and set email alerts, etc.
- Knowledge Centre: Where you can get information on the above and more.