Planning schedule weeks 47 and 48
- A section of the ramp is to be blocked off and scaffolding erected (A0.03 side) from Monday 18 November until 1 December.
- The section of the ramp remaining open will be organised in such a way that both incoming and outgoing traffic and pedestrians/cyclists and scooters will be able to get to and leave the parking facility safely.
- In addition to erecting scaffolding, demolition and excavation work will also be carried out over this period. This will cause some noise nuisance.
Planning schedule weeks 49 and 50
- The entire entrance to the bicycle parking facility on Roetsersstraat will be sealed off (roller blind will be shut) from 2 December until 15 December in order to allow the new canopy to be installed over the ramp to the parking facility.
- A dot matrix board and a cycle coach will ensure that students and staff are redirected to the bicycle parking facility entrance by the main entrance to REC A. Scooters and cargo bikes will be able to park in the designated spaces at building REC J/K.
- This period will see the steel structure and roof panels brought in and installed. This will cause some noise nuisance.
Please note the following
- Staff and students must retrieve their scooters and cargo bikes from the bicycle parking facility no later than 29 November. Scooters and cargo bikes will no longer be able to leave the facility between 2 December and 15 December.
- Throughout the renovation work, signage will be used to ensure that staff and students are directed to the right entrances and exits of the various bicycle parking facilities.
- The emergency exits and stairs to the bicycle parking facility on Roetersstraat will remain functional at all times.
If you have questions about bicycle parking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the renovation work, please send an email to email@example.com.