Reopened library locations
- University Library Singel (UB Singel)
- Science Park
- Roeterseiland Campus (Library Learning Centre, REC H)
- P.C. Hoofthuis
To make studying in the Library as safe as possible for all of us, we have laid out a number of rules. Please do keep in mind:
- Studying from home remains the norm, so only book a study place if it is really necessary.
- Come alone.
- Keep your distance at least 1.5 meters, also at the entrance.
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu.
- Follow the instructions of the Library staff.
- When you enter the building, we will ask you about your health situation, your study place reservation and your student / employee card.
Please note: no reservation = no admission to the Library
The login method to reserve a study place has been renewed.
- You can now log in to Mapiq with your UvAnetID.
- Fill in your UvA student mail, or if you don't have an UvA student mail yet please fill in @uva.nl.
- Then go through the steps in Mapiq.
Reservations made with your old Mapiq account will remain valid.