In an enquiry carried out in 2011 students indicated their need for more
spaces to collaborate. The new room has 120 spaces without a PC. There is Wi-Fi,
coffee and water. The house rules differ from those for the other study rooms:
discussing things with other students is allowed.
What are the facilities?
- three separate rooms for groups from 5-6 persons, to collaborate on
projects, use your own audiovisual equipment, skype, prepare presentations, etc.
- ordinary collaboration corners with whiteboards and power outlets
- compartment spaces with power outlets
- lounge corners with power outlet
- four PCs for library use only
- wireless internet
- pantry for coffee and tea with a
Join-the-pipe water tap
What are the house rules?
- talking aloud to discuss things with fellow students is allowed, but please
show some consideration for others
- the use of telephones is allowed, but please no loud ring tones
- drinks are allowed, but must be kept in closed containers
- eating is allowed in the ground floor cafeteria only