Library Learning Centre Roeterseiland Campus
The library collections of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences are housed in the Library Learning Centre.
1018 WB Amsterdam
P.O. Box 15520
1001 NA Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 525 4273
The whole building is accessible to wheelchair users. From Monday – Friday, 8:30 - 19:00, the building is accessible to anyone.
At all other times the Library Learning Centre is accessible only
- to UvA and HvA students and staff with a student ID card, staff ID card or library card and
- students and staff of other Dutch universities, Rietveld academie, HKA, staff KNAW and KB, in case they own a library card (UKB-card). They do not have access during exam periods.
- and other holders of a valid library card
The LLC Roeterseiland Campus has over 800 study spaces on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors, of which 175 are with a PC. The building, including the restaurant and lounge spaces, can seat over 1240 persons.
Do you want to book a room at Roeterseiland Campus? That is possible via Mapiq. The two project rooms H1.06 and H1.07 can be booked one week in advance and 21 rooms in building BCD can be booked on the same day.
Log in with your UvAnetID to check which rooms may be booked right now and make a reservation. You’ll immediately get a confirmation mail. If you later find that the room is occupied, just show the email to your fellow student.
If there are any problems, please call the Teaching Logistics Office at 020 – 525 6800.
What is where
- Ground floor: collaboration spaces and restaurant;
- 1st floor: information desk, project rooms;
- 2nd floor: Faculty of Economics and Business collection, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences collection;
- 3rd floor: 160 study spaces with a fixed PC.
All facilities such as printers, coffee machines, water fountains (Join the Pipe) and litterbins are on the vertical plaza from the ground floor to the 3rd floor.