Publication of UvA/AUAS Library Annual Report and facts & figures for 2016
The Annual Report [in Dutch] has been published in the form of an infographic showing the goals, intended results and specific actions per strategic line, with hyperlinks to relevant web articles. The facts & figures provide a clear insight into the figures for 2016.
In 2016, the four strategic lines set out in the UvA/UAUS Library Policy Plan: Kennis verder brengen 2015-2018 (“Advancing knowledge further”) (in Dutch) were developed further, that is to say:
- Students, lecturers and researchers use the UvA/AUAS Library to find sources and information that meet their needs and desires.
- The UvA/AUAS Library contributes to the quality of teaching and research by supporting the open sharing of data and reuse of results.
- The UvA/AUAS Library forms the natural heart of the campus.
- The UvA/AUAS Library strengthens the profile and image of the UvA and the AUAS.
Our achievements include:
- a generous donation from the Amsterdam University Fund (AUF) for the digitisation project with Google;
- the conclusion of the Digitisation by Google project;
- further tightening up of the open access agreements with publishers;
- implementing Pure as the replacement of the research registration system Metis;
- the exhibition Out of the Box with exhibits chosen by UvA researchers from the Heritage Collection.
See the Annual Report and facts & figures for yourself to get a complete overview.