Chipknip payment no longer possible after 22 December
Student/Staff ID cards must be used to pay for prints or copies
After 22 December it will be no longer possible to use the Chipknip payment system for printing/copying in library locations and study centres of the UvA. It will be abandoned in the Netherlands on 1 January 2015. From then on student/staff ID or prepaid cards must be used.
From 22 December onwards the following tokens are accepted for copying/printing:
- A valid UvA student card with credit
- An UvA staff ID card with credit
- A prepaid card with credit for all other users, available for €2,50 at the desk.
Top up points
The following locations will host top up points for your card:
- Oudemanhuispoort 4-6, central hall
- Roeterseilandcampus, Roetersstraat 11, entrance next to elevator
- Science Park 113, AUC, entrance
- Science Park 904, behind main entrance
- Universiteitsbibliotheek Singel 425, recess opposite the canteen
- P.C. Hoofthuis; Spuistraat 134, 3rd floor next to toilets
- Leeuwenburg, Weesperzijde 190, near the restaurant
- Kohnstammhuis Wibautstraat 2-4, service desk
- Nicolaes Tulphuis, Tafelbergweg 51, entrance opposite the reception desk
- Dr. Meurerhuis; Dr Meurerlaan 8+10, main entrance
- Fraijlemaborg, Fraijlemaborg 133, first floor
- Muller-Lulofshuis Onderwijs, Wibautstraat 5a, near roof terrace, second floor.
Students and staff can also top up their credit online.
Clearing out your Chipknip
It is possible to repay the deposit into your bank account. Deposits on a prepaid chipknip will expire after 31 December 2014.